Tagged by tulkas-smash!
THE TAG GAME
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell people you’ve tagged them.
- 1) Do you believe in the paranormal? Why or why not?
No. I do not believe in the paranormal. I think? Like, I don’t really believe in ghosts or magic or anything; I was brought up in a pretty “unmagical” household, I guess.
But at the same time I get spooked at night or when I hear noises so there’s that.
- 2) Pick a Disney villain. What would you do differently as that villain?
I sorta randomly picked Gaston from Beauty and the Beast but uhhh
to be honest I don’t really get why he was so obsessed with getting with Belle and why he had such a hateboner for the Beast? I mean really like he probably could have gotten with any other girl he wanted to and he didn’t even know Belle and they probably wouldn’t get along anyway so
i probably woulda just given up on belle immediately idk
also learn how to read books without pictures
- 3) If you could alter anything about your appearance what would you change?
Is “everything” an option? because yeah…
- 4) It’s the zombie apocalypse, what’s your weapon of choice?
I guess it depends on what the zombies are like and how available supplies are and if there’s others I can depend on? Like I guess a simple bolt-action rifle’s the “safest” weapon I know I could use, but I can only really fire them accurately if I’m prone or have a stand of some sort, and they’d be kinda bothersome to carry around in an apocalypse. Probably getting some sort of semi-automatic weapon might be smart and proooobably not too difficult of a change to get used to but I really don’t know much about them and I heard they’re a lot heavier so I wouldn’t be able to stay as far away probably.
I guess I could learn how to shoot pistols or something maybe? idk but there’s still the ammo thing and I’d probably not be able to shoot nearly as accurately when far away. Then again I guess being able to defend yourself up close would be a lot more important anyway so hmmmm
At the same time I wouldn’t trust myself with a melee weapon…like spears are apparently easy to learn but i’d still probably manage to poke my eye out
Maybe like, a car or something? Run them all over?
Aha yeah I’d probably pick a rifle but let’s get real if there -was- a zombie apocalypse I’d definitely be the first to die
- 5) What animal (real or not real) would you ride into battle?
Riding a big cat, like maybe a cougar or jaguar or something would be pretty cool
(i really like cats)
- 6) Revenge or forgiveness?
Forgiveness. I don’t think I’ve ever really done anything out of spite or out of the urge for revenge, but that’s probably just my ridiculously bad memory and me wanting to think that I’m a good person.
Just, I’ve never really been in a situation where a revenge-type thing would ever help anything
- 7) What’s your biggest kink?
Like I guess bondage? And light painplay and marking and I think temperature play but like
geeze it’s hard to decide. They’re all sorta connected for me idk
- 8) What’s the name of your Jaeger?
Eren. It’s small compared to other Jaegers most of the time but it’s a grower.
- What’s your favorite kind of tea? If you don’t drink tea, what’s your favorite kind of juice?
- Pick a person you care about or the enjoy company of. If you could drift with them Pacific-Rim style, and if they’d be up for it, would you?
- Do you have a favorite place? What’s it like?
- If you’re not straight and cis: if there was a magical potion that would allow you to become cishet as your assigned gender, would you take it? If you’re straight and cis: If there was a magical potion that would turn you bi, would you take it?
- About how much sleep do you get in the average day?
- Do you have a favorite undergarment? Describe it!
- Do you consider yourself to have inner strength?
- About how often do you do laundry?
- Butt stuff. Y/N?
- Do you have any unusual or unexpected skills?
- Are you content?
Alexicography, bluesigma, Chiweforkgun, didsomeone-say-draco-malfoy, disastrid, jdragsky, living-for-fiction, oyasumi-artykun, pastelprincessish, studiojeujeubeanz, and unorthadox-socialnorms
And you don’t have to answer questions you don’t want to and don’t have to do this if you don’t want to obviously! >.< so yeah!